Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Lives In Korea



Mindy and I compiled a 28 minute video for friends and family about our lives here in Korea. We have video starting from mid fall up until just recently. It gives you a little glimpse into what we are doing over here, what we see, and where we go. So, grab some coffee, take a seat (I assume you are already doing that), and we hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a treat it was to watch the video. It was absolutley great to see all of the places that you two talk about. Makes someone want to come and visit.........
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Santa and his elf. It appears that the elf may have eaten a few too many of the cookies that were sent to her!
Mom

Anonymous said...

That was so great to see and experience! I am even more excited to come in February, hopefully I'll have just as much fun as you've been having! I will be sending in all my documents the beginning of January, then find out my exact date. I'll keep you posted and maybe we can catch up when I arrive! Take care and Merry Christmas!

Tamra

Anonymous said...

oh you two... i miss you to pieces. mindy!!! eat some food! your too thin, i will make you situ tacos and tabouli when you get home. and i LOVE kale (your student in the sweah-tah)...next video, how bout some boozing and karoake huh? was this the g-rated version on purpose? mindy, i will get you sloppy when you get home, i can't wait i miss you so much. love love love love LOVE you! lupe

Anonymous said...

wow! hi there Mindy-meister!
How cool it is for you to be spending a big hunk of time in Korea - this is somethig that you will never forget. All i can say is that you look beautiful - you are an amazing young woman - and beautiful - inside and out.
We miss you here - but no one more than Jennifer. She talks about you constantly, and even cries some times....she NEEDS you here and now!!!! So come home soon - puhleeze!!!!!!!!!!
I love my daughter and all but you have no idea how badly she needs her best bud....so get your butt home - NOW!
:)
Just kidding....
We all love and miss you and cannot wait to see you. Come to my house and stay - and i will cook for you - and we can stay up - all the girls - and talk all night long - and eat lots of food - and drink lots of wine - and tell each other stories and make wonderful memeories. OH, and did i say have Super Saturday Sundaes?
Merry Christmas and bless you.....Love, Linda (Jen's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Cool to see some video montage of your life in Korea. Too bad no footage of the typhoid fever episode, eh? Speaking of which, Mindy (or should I call you Mary?), what--you're not susceptible?... And who was that weird silent dude you let into your apartment and showed off your unmentionables to anyway? Next episode I expect to be in Korean. See you soon,
Hudson
PS: Looking forward to the matching outfits!

Scott Pelton said...

Mindy has a near impervious immune system. She never told me who that "weird silent dude" was. I am a bit scared that she was so non-chalant about it. See you soon Hudson!